Teamed up with daily flossing and brushing, these natural sources can help rid your mouth of decay causing bacteria.
1) I Heard It Through The Grapevine. Compounds called phytochemicals found in raisins ward off bacteria in the mouth that cause cavities and gum disease.
2) Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. Black tea minimizes plaque formation and the production of acids that cause tooth decay.
3) Pass the Cheese, Please. Cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss and American have been shown to protect against cavities, especially if eaten at the end of a meal.
4) Veggie Tales. Crunchy vegetable can remove plaque and stimulate the gums.
5) Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands. Ok, M&Ms won’t help protect your teeth, but some research has shown that the fat in pure dark chocolate may ward off damage from the sugar.