When Invisalign first emerged, word spread that it only treated minor issues. You might be surprised to know that Invisalign can correct several common conditions and combinations of these conditions.
- Spaced Teeth– Open spaces between teeth often caused by abnormal growth of the jaw bone or teeth shifting due to missing teeth.
- Overly Crowded Teeth-Crowding occurs when there is a lack of room within your jaw for your teeth.
- Crossbite-When the upper jaw and lower jaw are misaligned, it may cause one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth.
- Underbite-An abnormal jutting of the lower teeth usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.
- Overbite-When the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth caused by bad dental habits, genetics or over-development of the bone that supports the teeth. This is also known as overjet.
Invisalign can tackle all of these issues. Not only to give you the great smile you have always wanted, but also to protect you from painful and dangerous dental problems. Take a look at Actual Results of some real Invisalign patients, courtesy of www.Invisalign.com.
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, schedule a free consultation online or call (417) 777-8654.
© Invisalign | Invisalign.com