Countless models, actors, and television personalities have undergone cosmetic dentistry procedure to improve their appearance. More and more non-celebrities, however, now use cosmetic dentistry to enhance their image. Every year it becomes more and more affordable, and the techniques and treatment options become more diverse.
Cosmetic dentistry has expanded rapidly over the years. Almost 9 out of 10 dentists offer some sort of cosmetic procedure. Dentist report an increased demand for cosmetic procedures. If you have ever considered having cosmetic dental work done, right now may be the best time.
- Do you refuse to smile in fear that your teeth are too yellow?
- Are you a senior citizen who would like a younger appearance?
- Have you lived all of your life with crooked teeth, but don’t want to wear unsightly braces?
- Do you have missing, broken, or misshapen teeth? Have your old fillings become discolored?
Thankfully, cosmetic dentists are able to fix all of these problems, giving you a beautiful smile and improving your overall look, using techniques that range from whitening your teeth, crowns to veneer, bridges, Invisalign, dental implants.
Here is a brief summary of a few of your treatment options:
- Veneers – are thin moldings, normally made from dental porcelain or composite, that cover unsightly teeth. They are made to appear natural and can fix crooked or cracked teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges – used to replace missing teeth. Normally a crowns and bridges are placed over the repaired remnants of bad teeth.
- Tooth Whitening – used to whiten stained or discolored teeth. Teeth whitening is the most requested procedure in cosmetic dentistry. Although various tooth-whitening solutions are available for home use, going to a dental office to have the procedure done insures optimal safety as well as effectiveness.
- Invisalign – is a modern, less invasive way to straighten teeth without having to use big, ugly metal braces. Using a set of computer created clear trays called “aligners”, your dentist will slowly move your teeth into their proper alignment.
- Implants – Used to replace missing teeth. They offer exceptional convenience, support and durability. During implant procedures, metal screws are implanted into a patients mouth. Once set, these screws are covered with crowns. Implants much more convenience for patients when compared to dentures.
Although cosmetic dentistry offers many physical benefits, there are also significant mental positives as well. A brighter smile can greatly improve one’s self esteem, increase your chance for success in your career, and give a boost to your social life.
To inquire about any of the above treatments, call our office at (417) 777-8654 or fill out our online form.